Low-emissivity glass (or low-e glass) is a transparent double or triple glass, to which an invisible metallic layer has been added, which allows exterior light to pass through but blocks radiant heat coming from inside the home. Low-emissivity glass may be used with argon gas. The main benefit of low-E glass is that it […]
- If moisture due to condensation forms on your windows, don’t worry: this is a sign that your windows are airtight. To counteract unwanted moisture, you need to aerate by opening the windows wide and turning off the radiators completely for a few minutes three times a day.
- Open curtains and blinds. This not only helps conserve […]
- We recommend that you visually inspect and maintain your doors and windows on a yearly basis.
- Never use a high-pressure cleaning system to avoid damaging windows and doors.
- For oily or greasy residue, use dish soap or other mild soap, diluted in hot water. Dry thoroughly after cleaning with a clean, dry cloth.
- Maintenance frequency depends on the […]